Forum Posts

sohag hasan
Jul 16, 2022
In General Discussions
At 4 in the morning, my brother felt thirsty, so he woke up to drink water. He took a bottle of "bottled coffee drink" from the refrigerator in a daze and drank it. After drinking it, he felt that the taste was not right. Around 4:30am, the younger brother started having headaches and vomiting. When the family found out, they immediately rushed him to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. arrow_forward_ios了解更多 Powered by GliaStudio At about 5:00 a.m., my brother arrived at the emergency room. The family Shadow Making hurriedly said: "The doctor saves the life, my brother doesn't know what kind of liquid he is drinking?" The pediatric emergency physician began to ask for the medical history. After careful inquiry, he realized that the empty bottle of "bottled coffee drink" was used by grandmother to contain "beta iodine"! Wow! More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels
Don't Mess With Ice! Teenager, 17, Accidentally Drank Grandma's 'be Shadow Making content media
0
0
1

sohag hasan

More actions